Friday, December 14, 2012

Last Post of the Year

Last blog post for the year!

Thank you to those of you who follow and support us here in the DR. We sure do love you and are so thankful that God has placed you in our lives.

As I sit here this morning before my family is awake, pondering the day ahead, a verse came to me

"BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD; I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE NATIONS, I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE EARTH."

It's hard to be still around my house, but when I am...WOW! God truly reminds me that He is in control and that He has tomorrow in His hands.

I'm a little anxious and a little nervous about what the day holds, but my trust is in a GOD who says, "Do not be anxious about anything..." So today I am choosing JOY and PATIENCE to get me through each moment with my kids. Praying that Grady would enjoy every minute of the flight, as he normally does. Praying that Wyatt would be able to sit still and be occupied with the things to do. And, I'm praying that Ashlyn would be content with sitting with us and that she would have moments where she would sleep.

Well, we're off in about two hours to make the drive to Santo Domingo. Looking forward to seeing some of you in Michigan and will miss our DR friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Much Love from the Millers,
Hans
Jami
Grady
Wyatt
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment