Thursday, November 15, 2012

Embracing Each Moment

Last night I had a dream that I was sitting in my parents' living room drinking a cup of coffee. It was such a happy dream!

This morning, as I looked at the chain and counted...only 29 more days...I couldn't help but feel the smile stretch across my face.

But I have to remember that there are STILL 29 days to be here in the DR, 29 days to minister to my kids, friends, and others that I may not know. There are still 29 days to be who God has created me to be in and for this time in my life.

I am SO excited to go home for Christmas. I haven't seen my brothers and sisters in ONE WHOLE YEAR. I miss my nieces and nephews. My parents haven't seen Ashlyn in 3 months. Would you join me in praying for us as we finish out 2012 here in the DR and get ready to come home. Pray for our hearts and minds to "be here" so we can continue doing what God has for us here!

No comments:

Post a Comment