Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer's Over

Blogging crosses my mind often and then something happens and I don't get it written. Today, I'll take you through a picture journey of life with FIVE.

We were so thankful that some of our family was able to come visit and see the newest addition to our family. My parents came when Ashlyn was just a week old and spent a week with us. Then, about three weeks later, Hans's mom and our nephew Kendall came to visit for nine days. We had a blast and were refreshed after having them all here.



Our three little blessings! Grady started first grade a couple weeks ago. Wyatt is doing preschool at home with me. And Ashlyn is just working on smiling and cooing at us. I had forgotten what having a baby around was like...busy! But, I am thankful for this time with my two littles and glad to have the opportunity to be their mom at home, something I didn't get to do when the boys were little.




Life has slowed down a bit now that summer teams are over. Hans is working around the base and the sites doing some odds and ends things. I am doing preschool and being a mom. Here are some more random pictures of life! Love you all! Thanks for your prayers and support.

So happy to visit with Nate and Maggie while they were here.

Wyatt's desk in our living room. He is all about school right now!

Life father like daughter...dressed in Maize and Blue!






No comments:

Post a Comment